Mar 11, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues are already sitting pretty in the Western Conference with the best record and while they’re dealing with a host of injuries, they’re getting one of their key veterans back.
St. Louis activated Jamie Langenbrunner off of injured reserve and announced that he’ll be in the starting lineup tonight when the Blues face the Blue Jackets in Columbus. Langenbrunner missed 10 games with a broken bone in his foot and found himself on the shelf alongside other Blues vets like Matt D’Agostini and Alex Steen.
With Langenbrunner back in the lineup, the Blues get a tough forward with 21 points this season. Langenbrunner has often found himself teamed up with former Devils teammate Jason Arnott and working on a grind line of sorts.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 12
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 7
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 28
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 78
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 52
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)