Mar 11, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues are already sitting pretty in the Western Conference with the best record and while they’re dealing with a host of injuries, they’re getting one of their key veterans back.
St. Louis activated Jamie Langenbrunner off of injured reserve and announced that he’ll be in the starting lineup tonight when the Blues face the Blue Jackets in Columbus. Langenbrunner missed 10 games with a broken bone in his foot and found himself on the shelf alongside other Blues vets like Matt D’Agostini and Alex Steen.
With Langenbrunner back in the lineup, the Blues get a tough forward with 21 points this season. Langenbrunner has often found himself teamed up with former Devils teammate Jason Arnott and working on a grind line of sorts.
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 3
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 23
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15