Mar 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Tim Thomas sure seemed to be gassed today (3 goals allowed, pulled after first period). Getting an early day’s rest the way he did wasn’t exactly good for the Bruins, though.
—- It might be time for the Rangers to start worrying about the Penguins flying up from behind them in the standings.
—- On the flip side, should the Bruins start worrying about where they’re at with the Ottawa Senators sneaking up on them in the division?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 5
- Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 43
- Bettman: No decision on expansion, but they’re listening 12
- Neal admits kneeing Marchand was ‘not the smartest decision’ 68
- Leafs captain Phaneuf suspended two games for boarding 37
- Rangers confirm Staal suffered concussion 8
- Winnipeg to get outdoor game; Phoenix wants one 33
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 156
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 104
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 136
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (136)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)