Mar 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Tim Thomas sure seemed to be gassed today (3 goals allowed, pulled after first period). Getting an early day’s rest the way he did wasn’t exactly good for the Bruins, though.
—- It might be time for the Rangers to start worrying about the Penguins flying up from behind them in the standings.
—- On the flip side, should the Bruins start worrying about where they’re at with the Ottawa Senators sneaking up on them in the division?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5