Mar 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Tim Thomas sure seemed to be gassed today (3 goals allowed, pulled after first period). Getting an early day’s rest the way he did wasn’t exactly good for the Bruins, though.
—- It might be time for the Rangers to start worrying about the Penguins flying up from behind them in the standings.
—- On the flip side, should the Bruins start worrying about where they’re at with the Ottawa Senators sneaking up on them in the division?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 12
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 12
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)