Mar 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Tim Thomas sure seemed to be gassed today (3 goals allowed, pulled after first period). Getting an early day’s rest the way he did wasn’t exactly good for the Bruins, though.
—- It might be time for the Rangers to start worrying about the Penguins flying up from behind them in the standings.
—- On the flip side, should the Bruins start worrying about where they’re at with the Ottawa Senators sneaking up on them in the division?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 1
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 17
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 14
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 0
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 21
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)