Mar 11, 2012, 3:01 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- Tim Thomas sure seemed to be gassed today (3 goals allowed, pulled after first period). Getting an early day’s rest the way he did wasn’t exactly good for the Bruins, though.
—- It might be time for the Rangers to start worrying about the Penguins flying up from behind them in the standings.
—- On the flip side, should the Bruins start worrying about where they’re at with the Ottawa Senators sneaking up on them in the division?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test 2
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 4
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 18
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 10
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 35
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6