Mar 10, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
Years of rehearsing the national anthem in school, not to mention at every major sporting event, paid off Saturday night for Senators fans at Scotiabank Place. With their team hosting the Buffalo Sabres, Tara Holloway had a brief mental lapse while reciting the French portion of O Canada. No problem, she had thousands of backup singers ready to pick up the slack.
We have to give Holloway credit for laughing off what had to be an embarrassing moment and continuing the anthem.
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 56
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 21
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 23
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 103
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming