Mar 10, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
Years of rehearsing the national anthem in school, not to mention at every major sporting event, paid off Saturday night for Senators fans at Scotiabank Place. With their team hosting the Buffalo Sabres, Tara Holloway had a brief mental lapse while reciting the French portion of O Canada. No problem, she had thousands of backup singers ready to pick up the slack.
We have to give Holloway credit for laughing off what had to be an embarrassing moment and continuing the anthem.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 8
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 27
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 44
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20