Mar 10, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
Years of rehearsing the national anthem in school, not to mention at every major sporting event, paid off Saturday night for Senators fans at Scotiabank Place. With their team hosting the Buffalo Sabres, Tara Holloway had a brief mental lapse while reciting the French portion of O Canada. No problem, she had thousands of backup singers ready to pick up the slack.
We have to give Holloway credit for laughing off what had to be an embarrassing moment and continuing the anthem.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34