Mar 9, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
Dallas is 8-0-1 in its last nine and leads the Pacific Division by three points over Phoenix.
“Right now it’s one day at a time. I got a good skate in today. I’ll see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow,” Morrow said today, as per ESPN Dallas. “I think tomorrow is questionable. If I don’t get in there tomorrow, I am expected in Minnesota [on Tuesday] at least.”
Morrow, 33, has been out since Feb. 2 with neck and back issues.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50