Mar 9, 2012, 5:22 PM EST
Dallas is 8-0-1 in its last nine and leads the Pacific Division by three points over Phoenix.
“Right now it’s one day at a time. I got a good skate in today. I’ll see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow,” Morrow said today, as per ESPN Dallas. “I think tomorrow is questionable. If I don’t get in there tomorrow, I am expected in Minnesota [on Tuesday] at least.”
Morrow, 33, has been out since Feb. 2 with neck and back issues.
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 0
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 10
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 4
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 10
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56