Mar 9, 2012, 5:22 PM EST
Dallas is 8-0-1 in its last nine and leads the Pacific Division by three points over Phoenix.
“Right now it’s one day at a time. I got a good skate in today. I’ll see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow,” Morrow said today, as per ESPN Dallas. “I think tomorrow is questionable. If I don’t get in there tomorrow, I am expected in Minnesota [on Tuesday] at least.”
Morrow, 33, has been out since Feb. 2 with neck and back issues.
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 7
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 44
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31