Mar 9, 2012, 5:22 PM EDT
Dallas is 8-0-1 in its last nine and leads the Pacific Division by three points over Phoenix.
“Right now it’s one day at a time. I got a good skate in today. I’ll see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow,” Morrow said today, as per ESPN Dallas. “I think tomorrow is questionable. If I don’t get in there tomorrow, I am expected in Minnesota [on Tuesday] at least.”
Morrow, 33, has been out since Feb. 2 with neck and back issues.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 40