Mar 7, 2012, 11:33 PM EDT
Hockey fans – particularly admirers of the Pittsburgh Penguins – might just be crossing off the days until Sunday. It’s far from a guarantee, but that’s the soonest that Sidney Crosby claimed he might return.
With the Toronto Maple Leafs in town to face the Penguins, Pierre McGuire received the chance to engage in a lengthy interview with Crosby. Check out the Penguins star’s thoughts on his latest steps in recovery, his views on the team he captains and plenty of other issues:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 24
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 39
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 23
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 135
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51