Mar 6, 2012, 9:30 PM EDT
At this point, opposing players should monitor Detroit Red Wings defenseman Niklas Kronwall as if he’s wearing an ankle bracelet. Time and time again, players put their heads down, lose their bearings or just put themselves in a vulnerable position and Kronwall is more than happy to teach them a harsh lesson for such a mistake.
Philadelphia Flyers winger Jakub Voracek learned the hard way tonight as Kronwall absolutely demolished him a jaw-dropper of a hit, which inspired this great medley of mayhem (which includes the latest check, of course).This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
We might have to call Kronwall the Swedish Scott Stevens at this rate.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 23
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)