Mar 6, 2012, 9:30 PM EST
At this point, opposing players should monitor Detroit Red Wings defenseman Niklas Kronwall as if he’s wearing an ankle bracelet. Time and time again, players put their heads down, lose their bearings or just put themselves in a vulnerable position and Kronwall is more than happy to teach them a harsh lesson for such a mistake.
Philadelphia Flyers winger Jakub Voracek learned the hard way tonight as Kronwall absolutely demolished him a jaw-dropper of a hit, which inspired this great medley of mayhem (which includes the latest check, of course).This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
We might have to call Kronwall the Swedish Scott Stevens at this rate.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2