Mar 4, 2012, 3:14 PM EST
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- A healthy and scoring Marian Gaborik makes for quite the weapon in New York.
—- It’s never an official Rangers game unless we see John Tortorella blowing a gasket on the bench. Fortunately for him Derek Stepan can rip shots like he did on the game-winner.
—- Will Milan Lucic get a call from the league about his play at the buzzer hitting Ryan McDonagh?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35