Mar 4, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- A healthy and scoring Marian Gaborik makes for quite the weapon in New York.
—- It’s never an official Rangers game unless we see John Tortorella blowing a gasket on the bench. Fortunately for him Derek Stepan can rip shots like he did on the game-winner.
—- Will Milan Lucic get a call from the league about his play at the buzzer hitting Ryan McDonagh?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 8
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 31
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 43
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 50
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 33
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 28
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 53
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 10
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41