Mar 4, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- A healthy and scoring Marian Gaborik makes for quite the weapon in New York.
—- It’s never an official Rangers game unless we see John Tortorella blowing a gasket on the bench. Fortunately for him Derek Stepan can rip shots like he did on the game-winner.
—- Will Milan Lucic get a call from the league about his play at the buzzer hitting Ryan McDonagh?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32