Mar 4, 2012, 3:14 PM EDT
The comments section is open. Go say what you think. No big whoop.
We’ll give you some topics:
—- A healthy and scoring Marian Gaborik makes for quite the weapon in New York.
—- It’s never an official Rangers game unless we see John Tortorella blowing a gasket on the bench. Fortunately for him Derek Stepan can rip shots like he did on the game-winner.
—- Will Milan Lucic get a call from the league about his play at the buzzer hitting Ryan McDonagh?
Now go, talk amongst yourselves.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 9
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 16
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 5
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 25
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 29
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)