In which Cody Hodgson’s agent tweets his phone number, claims his account may have been hacked, then deletes all his tweets
Mar 2, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
Yesterday we wrote about Cody Hodgson’s agent, Ritch Winter, and a few of the things he was tweeting (or supposedly tweeting, as you’ll see) in response to speculation that Hodgson had requested a trade out of Vancouver.
The curious part of the story began when Winter, whose Twitter handle is @hockeyagentdad, tweeted that Hodgson “had a great meeting” with Canucks coach Alain Vigneault on Saturday.
However, Vigneault later said a meeting never occurred.
When Winter was asked by Jim Jamieson of The Province to comment, here’s what happened:
And that’s where we left off yesterday. But that’s not where it ended.
And now all of @hockeyagentdad’s tweets since Feb. 17 have been deleted.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 21
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 90
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (90)