In which Cody Hodgson’s agent tweets his phone number, claims his account may have been hacked, then deletes all his tweets
Mar 2, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
Yesterday we wrote about Cody Hodgson’s agent, Ritch Winter, and a few of the things he was tweeting (or supposedly tweeting, as you’ll see) in response to speculation that Hodgson had requested a trade out of Vancouver.
The curious part of the story began when Winter, whose Twitter handle is @hockeyagentdad, tweeted that Hodgson “had a great meeting” with Canucks coach Alain Vigneault on Saturday.
However, Vigneault later said a meeting never occurred.
When Winter was asked by Jim Jamieson of The Province to comment, here’s what happened:
And that’s where we left off yesterday. But that’s not where it ended.
And now all of @hockeyagentdad’s tweets since Feb. 17 have been deleted.
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 14
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31