In which Cody Hodgson’s agent tweets his phone number, claims his account may have been hacked, then deletes all his tweets
Mar 2, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
Yesterday we wrote about Cody Hodgson’s agent, Ritch Winter, and a few of the things he was tweeting (or supposedly tweeting, as you’ll see) in response to speculation that Hodgson had requested a trade out of Vancouver.
The curious part of the story began when Winter, whose Twitter handle is @hockeyagentdad, tweeted that Hodgson “had a great meeting” with Canucks coach Alain Vigneault on Saturday.
However, Vigneault later said a meeting never occurred.
When Winter was asked by Jim Jamieson of The Province to comment, here’s what happened:
And that’s where we left off yesterday. But that’s not where it ended.
And now all of @hockeyagentdad’s tweets since Feb. 17 have been deleted.
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 2
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Getting clutch? Capitals sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 11
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 29
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 40
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 26
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 24
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 131
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)