In which Cody Hodgson’s agent tweets his phone number, claims his account may have been hacked, then deletes all his tweets
Mar 2, 2012, 11:15 AM EST
Yesterday we wrote about Cody Hodgson’s agent, Ritch Winter, and a few of the things he was tweeting (or supposedly tweeting, as you’ll see) in response to speculation that Hodgson had requested a trade out of Vancouver.
The curious part of the story began when Winter, whose Twitter handle is @hockeyagentdad, tweeted that Hodgson “had a great meeting” with Canucks coach Alain Vigneault on Saturday.
However, Vigneault later said a meeting never occurred.
When Winter was asked by Jim Jamieson of The Province to comment, here’s what happened:
And that’s where we left off yesterday. But that’s not where it ended.
And now all of @hockeyagentdad’s tweets since Feb. 17 have been deleted.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28