In which Cody Hodgson’s agent tweets his phone number, claims his account may have been hacked, then deletes all his tweets
Mar 2, 2012, 11:15 AM EDT
Yesterday we wrote about Cody Hodgson’s agent, Ritch Winter, and a few of the things he was tweeting (or supposedly tweeting, as you’ll see) in response to speculation that Hodgson had requested a trade out of Vancouver.
The curious part of the story began when Winter, whose Twitter handle is @hockeyagentdad, tweeted that Hodgson “had a great meeting” with Canucks coach Alain Vigneault on Saturday.
However, Vigneault later said a meeting never occurred.
When Winter was asked by Jim Jamieson of The Province to comment, here’s what happened:
And that’s where we left off yesterday. But that’s not where it ended.
And now all of @hockeyagentdad’s tweets since Feb. 17 have been deleted.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 29
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 9
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 38
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)