Mar 2, 2012, 2:18 AM EST
The St. Louis Blues are fighting to solidify themselves as one of the West – and NHL’s – top teams, but the Vancouver Canucks might be able to argue that they’re the flat-out best. The Blues out-shot the Canucks 13-8 in the first period and gave Vancouver a tough fight but Roberto Luongo (29 saves) & Co. beat St. Louis at its own game 2-0.
It would be exhausting for the Canucks to fight their way back to the Stanley Cup finals once again, but after another gutty win and some solid trade deadline boosts, do you think they have it in them?
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 3
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 0
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 16
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 17
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10