Mar 2, 2012, 2:18 AM EST
The St. Louis Blues are fighting to solidify themselves as one of the West – and NHL’s – top teams, but the Vancouver Canucks might be able to argue that they’re the flat-out best. The Blues out-shot the Canucks 13-8 in the first period and gave Vancouver a tough fight but Roberto Luongo (29 saves) & Co. beat St. Louis at its own game 2-0.
It would be exhausting for the Canucks to fight their way back to the Stanley Cup finals once again, but after another gutty win and some solid trade deadline boosts, do you think they have it in them?
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46