Mar 2, 2012, 2:18 AM EDT
The St. Louis Blues are fighting to solidify themselves as one of the West – and NHL’s – top teams, but the Vancouver Canucks might be able to argue that they’re the flat-out best. The Blues out-shot the Canucks 13-8 in the first period and gave Vancouver a tough fight but Roberto Luongo (29 saves) & Co. beat St. Louis at its own game 2-0.
It would be exhausting for the Canucks to fight their way back to the Stanley Cup finals once again, but after another gutty win and some solid trade deadline boosts, do you think they have it in them?
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 2
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 10
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 34
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 6
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 114
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 55
- Crashing Lightning: Montreal crushes Tampa Bay, takes 2-0 series lead 7
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 14
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 42
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 20