Mar 1, 2012, 12:41 PM EDT
Smith went 11-0-0 with a .952 save percentage, helping the Coyotes catapult into the Pacific Division lead. Note to the Flyers: his contract expires July 1, 2013.
Karlsson racked up seven goals and 11 assists in 12 games for the Senators, all but clinching the scoring title among defensemen. Despite some questionable play in his own end and minimal time on the penalty kill, he’s also right in the race for the Norris Trophy. (I’d still vote for Shea Weber, but Karlsson’s making a strong case.)
Speaking of trophies, winning the Rocket Richard Trophy seems inevitable for Stamkos. The Lightning sniper scored 11 times in February, increasing his league-leading total to 44, seven clear of Evgeni Malkin.
- Discuss: More Seabrook OT magic ties series 7
- Are the Pens leaning towards trading Letang? (Updated) 62
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 23
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 24
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 37
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 60
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 103
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming