Mar 1, 2012, 12:41 PM EDT
Smith went 11-0-0 with a .952 save percentage, helping the Coyotes catapult into the Pacific Division lead. Note to the Flyers: his contract expires July 1, 2013.
Karlsson racked up seven goals and 11 assists in 12 games for the Senators, all but clinching the scoring title among defensemen. Despite some questionable play in his own end and minimal time on the penalty kill, he’s also right in the race for the Norris Trophy. (I’d still vote for Shea Weber, but Karlsson’s making a strong case.)
Speaking of trophies, winning the Rocket Richard Trophy seems inevitable for Stamkos. The Lightning sniper scored 11 times in February, increasing his league-leading total to 44, seven clear of Evgeni Malkin.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22