Feb 27, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
The Sharks get a couple of depth forwards in Winnik, 26, and Galiardi, 23.
Winnik, a pending UFA, is a quality penalty killer that should help a team that ranks a dreadful 28th in that category.
Galiardi, a pending RFA, put up 39 points as a rookie in 2009-10 with 39 points, but injuries have hindered him since. He’ll likely be excited about the opportunity to play with a talented forward group in San Jose.
Jamie McGinn, 23, has 12 goals and 12 assists with the Sharks.
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 11
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 10
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 59
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Caps landing ‘affordable’ Williams a sign of the new free agency 4
- Shots fired! ‘Canes owner Karmanos rips into Jim Rutherford (Updated) 59
- Here’s who’s left after Day 1 of free agency 30
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 38
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)