Feb 27, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
The Sharks get a couple of depth forwards in Winnik, 26, and Galiardi, 23.
Winnik, a pending UFA, is a quality penalty killer that should help a team that ranks a dreadful 28th in that category.
Galiardi, a pending RFA, put up 39 points as a rookie in 2009-10 with 39 points, but injuries have hindered him since. He’ll likely be excited about the opportunity to play with a talented forward group in San Jose.
Jamie McGinn, 23, has 12 goals and 12 assists with the Sharks.
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 1
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 19
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 22
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 15
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 23
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 38
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)