Feb 27, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
The Sharks get a couple of depth forwards in Winnik, 26, and Galiardi, 23.
Winnik, a pending UFA, is a quality penalty killer that should help a team that ranks a dreadful 28th in that category.
Galiardi, a pending RFA, put up 39 points as a rookie in 2009-10 with 39 points, but injuries have hindered him since. He’ll likely be excited about the opportunity to play with a talented forward group in San Jose.
Jamie McGinn, 23, has 12 goals and 12 assists with the Sharks.
- 2015 Jack Adams Award finalists: Hartley, Laviolette, Vigneault 0
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Canada fights back to beat Sweden at worlds 6
- NHL hockey ops explains no-goal call 37
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 4
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 10
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 15
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 53
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)