Feb 27, 2012, 2:16 PM EDT
The Sharks get a couple of depth forwards in Winnik, 26, and Galiardi, 23.
Winnik, a pending UFA, is a quality penalty killer that should help a team that ranks a dreadful 28th in that category.
Galiardi, a pending RFA, put up 39 points as a rookie in 2009-10 with 39 points, but injuries have hindered him since. He’ll likely be excited about the opportunity to play with a talented forward group in San Jose.
Jamie McGinn, 23, has 12 goals and 12 assists with the Sharks.
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 1
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 0
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 13
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 33
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 19
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 58
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1
- Report: Hextall ‘in the mix’ for Vancouver GM job 26