Feb 26, 2012, 6:43 PM EDT
It’s not always stern serious business on the Vancouver Canucks bench.
While the Canucks lost an overtime heart breaker to the Dallas Stars, Alain Vigneault got busted on camera in a laughing fit that will even make the most sour puss person amongst us giggle along with him.
According to Sportsnet’s Dan Murphy, the reason for Vigneault (and Kevin Bieksa) to bust a gut laughing was thanks to Stars forward Vernon Fiddler. Murphy says that Fiddler does a killer impression of Bieksa’s “angry face” that he first broke out as a member of the Predators and busted out once again today much to the delight of the Canucks bench.
Fiddler got the last laugh, however, seeing the Stars score late in the third to tie the game and then go on to win in overtime to take down the Canucks and stay in the playoff hunt in the Western Conference.
- Happy now? Kessel dropped 13 lbs. this summer 10
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 8
- Update: Multiple witnesses reportedly subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 33
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 24
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)