Feb 26, 2012, 6:43 PM EDT
It’s not always stern serious business on the Vancouver Canucks bench.
While the Canucks lost an overtime heart breaker to the Dallas Stars, Alain Vigneault got busted on camera in a laughing fit that will even make the most sour puss person amongst us giggle along with him.
According to Sportsnet’s Dan Murphy, the reason for Vigneault (and Kevin Bieksa) to bust a gut laughing was thanks to Stars forward Vernon Fiddler. Murphy says that Fiddler does a killer impression of Bieksa’s “angry face” that he first broke out as a member of the Predators and busted out once again today much to the delight of the Canucks bench.
Fiddler got the last laugh, however, seeing the Stars score late in the third to tie the game and then go on to win in overtime to take down the Canucks and stay in the playoff hunt in the Western Conference.
- Crosby joining Team Canada at Worlds 9
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for today 10
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 20
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 49
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 22
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 41
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 19
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)