Feb 26, 2012, 6:43 PM EST
It’s not always stern serious business on the Vancouver Canucks bench.
While the Canucks lost an overtime heart breaker to the Dallas Stars, Alain Vigneault got busted on camera in a laughing fit that will even make the most sour puss person amongst us giggle along with him.
According to Sportsnet’s Dan Murphy, the reason for Vigneault (and Kevin Bieksa) to bust a gut laughing was thanks to Stars forward Vernon Fiddler. Murphy says that Fiddler does a killer impression of Bieksa’s “angry face” that he first broke out as a member of the Predators and busted out once again today much to the delight of the Canucks bench.
Fiddler got the last laugh, however, seeing the Stars score late in the third to tie the game and then go on to win in overtime to take down the Canucks and stay in the playoff hunt in the Western Conference.
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 20
- BREAKING: Flames fire Feaster 33
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 15
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 36
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 77
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)