Feb 25, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
During Pittsburgh’s 8-1 thrashing of Tampa Bay, not only did Malkin score a hat trick his second goal was one that we’ll be talking about the rest of the way after dancing through the Lightning defense including a move past Clark that left him wondering just where Malkin went to. Roloson, who allowed all eight tallies, was helpless to stop Malkin whose move brought back memories of Mario Lemieux.
Consider the hat trick revenge for Malkin who was jumped on earlier in the game by Roloson during a goal mouth scrum. For now, just sit back in amazement at the moves of Dancin’ Geno.
- Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 10
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 5
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29