Feb 25, 2012, 4:01 PM EDT
During Pittsburgh’s 8-1 thrashing of Tampa Bay, not only did Malkin score a hat trick his second goal was one that we’ll be talking about the rest of the way after dancing through the Lightning defense including a move past Clark that left him wondering just where Malkin went to. Roloson, who allowed all eight tallies, was helpless to stop Malkin whose move brought back memories of Mario Lemieux.
Consider the hat trick revenge for Malkin who was jumped on earlier in the game by Roloson during a goal mouth scrum. For now, just sit back in amazement at the moves of Dancin’ Geno.
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 1
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55