Feb 25, 2012, 11:16 PM EDT
Dustin Brown’s name has come up in trade rumors since the Los Angeles Kings acquired Jeff Carter on Thursday. However, in a game that was marked as the reunion of Carter and Mike Richards, it was Brown that stole the show.
Richards and Carter were both pointless while Brown got a hat trick and registered an assist in a 4-0 victory over Chicago. You can see footage of Brown’s work below.
Depending on your frame of mind, this outburst will either help the Kings get what they want should they shop Brown or its evidence that he needs to stay in Los Angeles. Either way, if this ends up being Brown’s last game in a Kings’ uniform, then he will be leaving on a high note.
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 3
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 6
- Schwartz’s first career hat trick leads Blues past Coyotes 2
- Giroux nets OT winner as Flyers top Stars 3
- Miller suffers upper body injury in Bruins win 3
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ 45
- Report: Islanders were sold for $485 million 8
- Scrivens believes Oilers are ‘starting to build winning habits’ 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (119)
- Discuss: Avs beat B’s with last-second — literally! — goal (64)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Panthers set another record with low attendance (56)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (53)