Feb 25, 2012, 4:53 PM EDT
TSN’s Bob McKenzie tweets that Nash’s agent, Joe Resnick, would like to see things pick up and see his client dealt before the trade deadline on Monday afternoon.
Resnick is basically saying that if the Blue Jackets and GM Scott Howson think things will change if they wait until the summer to figure things out nothing will change with Nash or his desires to be sent out of Columbus.
In essence, get things done sooner rather than later or else things will get awfully uncomfortable for the rest of the season.
- Five big games to watch this weekend 1
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 25
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 27
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 33
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 51
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 16
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (51)