Feb 25, 2012, 4:53 PM EDT
TSN’s Bob McKenzie tweets that Nash’s agent, Joe Resnick, would like to see things pick up and see his client dealt before the trade deadline on Monday afternoon.
Resnick is basically saying that if the Blue Jackets and GM Scott Howson think things will change if they wait until the summer to figure things out nothing will change with Nash or his desires to be sent out of Columbus.
In essence, get things done sooner rather than later or else things will get awfully uncomfortable for the rest of the season.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 8
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 8
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 20
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)