Feb 21, 2012, 11:53 PM EDT
The NHL’s overall rules haven’t been assailed like they were in the Dead Puck Era, but there are still things that give hockey people fits. Delay of game penalties are the first example that come to mind, but a perceived hypersensitivity to slashing infractions also bother plenty of people.
Mike Milbury is in that group, as you can see in a very amusing way in the video clip below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 12
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 36
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6