Feb 21, 2012, 11:53 PM EST
The NHL’s overall rules haven’t been assailed like they were in the Dead Puck Era, but there are still things that give hockey people fits. Delay of game penalties are the first example that come to mind, but a perceived hypersensitivity to slashing infractions also bother plenty of people.
Mike Milbury is in that group, as you can see in a very amusing way in the video clip below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 0
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 7
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 1
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 24
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11