Feb 21, 2012, 11:53 PM EDT
The NHL’s overall rules haven’t been assailed like they were in the Dead Puck Era, but there are still things that give hockey people fits. Delay of game penalties are the first example that come to mind, but a perceived hypersensitivity to slashing infractions also bother plenty of people.
Mike Milbury is in that group, as you can see in a very amusing way in the video clip below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 10
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54