Feb 21, 2012, 3:08 PM EST
In case you haven’t heard, former Pro Bowl receiver Terrell Owens is making a comeback with the Allen Wranglers of the Indoor Football League, which apparently exists.
But before the Wranglers kick off their season against the Wichita Wild on Feb. 25, Owens will be dropping the puck tonight at the Allen Event Center prior to the Central Hockey League game between the hometown Americans and Texas Brahmas.
Fun fact: the Americans are part owned by former NHL defenseman Steve Duchesne.
Oh, and before somebody comments “slow news day?” — Yes, it’s a slow news day.
SOMEBODY MAKE A TRADE.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35