Feb 20, 2012, 2:56 PM EDT
Courtesy New York Rangers forward Brandon Prust comes this picture from the team flight:
1) New York plays in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, so I’m assuming the Rangers are flying to the ‘Burgh. That’s around two hours, max…if they really wanted to torture Stepan, they’d make Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood the in-flight movie.
2) Since Stepan’s no longer a rookie, being hogtied is probably in response to him scoring his first-ever overtime winner yesterday and getting the Broadway Hat. Everybody knows the best way to keep a youngster’s head from getting inflated is by cutting circulation at the wrists.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 4
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 15
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 18
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9