Feb 20, 2012, 2:56 PM EDT
Courtesy New York Rangers forward Brandon Prust comes this picture from the team flight:
1) New York plays in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, so I’m assuming the Rangers are flying to the ‘Burgh. That’s around two hours, max…if they really wanted to torture Stepan, they’d make Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood the in-flight movie.
2) Since Stepan’s no longer a rookie, being hogtied is probably in response to him scoring his first-ever overtime winner yesterday and getting the Broadway Hat. Everybody knows the best way to keep a youngster’s head from getting inflated is by cutting circulation at the wrists.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 9
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 34
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 30
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6