Feb 20, 2012, 2:56 PM EDT
Courtesy New York Rangers forward Brandon Prust comes this picture from the team flight:
1) New York plays in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, so I’m assuming the Rangers are flying to the ‘Burgh. That’s around two hours, max…if they really wanted to torture Stepan, they’d make Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood the in-flight movie.
2) Since Stepan’s no longer a rookie, being hogtied is probably in response to him scoring his first-ever overtime winner yesterday and getting the Broadway Hat. Everybody knows the best way to keep a youngster’s head from getting inflated is by cutting circulation at the wrists.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 81
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50