Feb 19, 2012, 11:56 AM EDT
Seeing celebrities at Coyotes games might be a rare occurrence, but when it’s Alice Cooper your attention is demanded.
The Coyotes gave away Alice Cooper bobbleheads last night as part of his charity, “Coop’s Troops”, to support the military. With a night filled with good feelings and a bobblehead that has Cooper sporting a boa constrictor and full makeup, you just have to let him drop the puck.
School’s not out for the summer but at least our Frankenstein-like need for metal and hockey has been fed.
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 8
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 8
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 20
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 71
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)