Feb 19, 2012, 11:56 AM EST
Seeing celebrities at Coyotes games might be a rare occurrence, but when it’s Alice Cooper your attention is demanded.
The Coyotes gave away Alice Cooper bobbleheads last night as part of his charity, “Coop’s Troops”, to support the military. With a night filled with good feelings and a bobblehead that has Cooper sporting a boa constrictor and full makeup, you just have to let him drop the puck.
School’s not out for the summer but at least our Frankenstein-like need for metal and hockey has been fed.
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 12