Feb 19, 2012, 11:56 AM EDT
Seeing celebrities at Coyotes games might be a rare occurrence, but when it’s Alice Cooper your attention is demanded.
The Coyotes gave away Alice Cooper bobbleheads last night as part of his charity, “Coop’s Troops”, to support the military. With a night filled with good feelings and a bobblehead that has Cooper sporting a boa constrictor and full makeup, you just have to let him drop the puck.
School’s not out for the summer but at least our Frankenstein-like need for metal and hockey has been fed.
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 1
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 15
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 33
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 4
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 12
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 34
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)