Feb 19, 2012, 11:56 AM EDT
Seeing celebrities at Coyotes games might be a rare occurrence, but when it’s Alice Cooper your attention is demanded.
The Coyotes gave away Alice Cooper bobbleheads last night as part of his charity, “Coop’s Troops”, to support the military. With a night filled with good feelings and a bobblehead that has Cooper sporting a boa constrictor and full makeup, you just have to let him drop the puck.
School’s not out for the summer but at least our Frankenstein-like need for metal and hockey has been fed.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 48
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)