Feb 19, 2012, 11:56 AM EDT
Seeing celebrities at Coyotes games might be a rare occurrence, but when it’s Alice Cooper your attention is demanded.
The Coyotes gave away Alice Cooper bobbleheads last night as part of his charity, “Coop’s Troops”, to support the military. With a night filled with good feelings and a bobblehead that has Cooper sporting a boa constrictor and full makeup, you just have to let him drop the puck.
School’s not out for the summer but at least our Frankenstein-like need for metal and hockey has been fed.
- Weise gives Canadiens 1-0 series lead with overtime win 0
- Penguins outlast Blue Jackets, take Game 1 9
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers 77
- Bulletin-board material: Why your team won’t win the Stanley Cup 33
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? 55
- 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs: PHT’s Round 1 picks 35
- Pressing Question: Can the Blackhawks avoid the Stanley Cup hangover? 10
- Florida wins ’14 NHL draft lottery, will pick first overall 41
- Philly mum on Mason’s availability for Game 1 vs. Rangers 26
- Pressing question: Can the Blues get back on track? 16
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- Emery to start Game 1 versus Rangers (77)
- Lightning’s Malone arrested for DUI, cocaine possession (73)
- Update: Daniel Sedin in stable condition, hospitalized after scary hit (58)
- PHT staff picks: Who’s going to win the Stanley Cup? (55)