Feb 19, 2012, 11:06 PM EST
No word regarding how this verdict may or may not affect Versteeg’s ridiculous hair cut. (One would assume that a suspension would have given him a little time to look up a Super Cuts or something.)
Versteeg actually has one suspension on his record from his rookie season in December 2008. The then-Chicago Blackhawks winger got in a squabble that left then-Phoenix Coyotes forward Kyle Turris with a bloody nose.
There’s no easy-to-find video of Versteeg’s check on Halpern, so I’ll leave it to your memories. Did Versteeg deserve a suspension, was the fine good enough or did the incident warrant no discipline at all?
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35