Feb 18, 2012, 12:01 PM EDT
The Flyers are starting to get healthy again.
After being out of action since January 12, Flyers GM Paul Holmgren announced that forward James van Riemsdyk will be back in action this afternoon against the Penguins. Without van Riemsdyk, the Flyers’ forward unit was a bit shorthanded and after dealing with injuries to Danny Briere and Jaromir Jagr in the meantime, seeing the Flyers get guys back in the lineup makes them a bit more scary.
The upside to van Riemsdyk’s return is that he’s recovered from his concussion. After missing 15 games and the Flyers being in a bit of a slump during that time, van Riemsdyk should be able to help get the Flyers back on track.
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 0
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 10
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 64
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 7
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 48
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 98
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)