Feb 17, 2012, 3:32 PM EST
Henrik Zetterberg (lower-body injury) will be a game-time decision tonight as the Red Wings face Nashville in search of their record-extending 22nd straight home victory.
“Right now looks like he will play but final decision after warm-up,” Wings GM Ken Holland texted the Detroit Free Press.
Zetterberg suffered the injury Tuesday versus Dallas.
“It felt a little bit better,” he told reporters after taking the morning skate. “It’s the first time I skated since the game (Tuesday) so it felt all right. Still day to day.”
- Report: Dan Hamhuis’ injury is significant, but not season-ending 5
- Been there, done that: Oilers lose five straight for second time this season 10
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ 81
- Video: Prout drops Lucic with one punch 42
- NHL grants Kings cap relief for Voynov, who’s still suspended indefinitely 31
- Trade: Stars get Demers from Sharks, send Dillon to San Jose 18
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now 78
- Dallas signs Jason Spezza to four-year, $30 million extension 18
- Video: Ovechkin with an unreal dangle, scores game-winner 17
- Video: Avs’ Tanguay takes Ovechkin shot to the face (Updated) 4
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (81)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (78)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Wild put Harding on waivers (Updated) (52)
- After Voynov suspension, Lombardi wonders if teams need a ‘cushion’ in case a player is a ‘bank robber, kleptomaniac’ (51)