Feb 17, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
Henrik Zetterberg (lower-body injury) will be a game-time decision tonight as the Red Wings face Nashville in search of their record-extending 22nd straight home victory.
“Right now looks like he will play but final decision after warm-up,” Wings GM Ken Holland texted the Detroit Free Press.
Zetterberg suffered the injury Tuesday versus Dallas.
“It felt a little bit better,” he told reporters after taking the morning skate. “It’s the first time I skated since the game (Tuesday) so it felt all right. Still day to day.”
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 42
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 10
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 25
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 17
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 8
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 25
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 45
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 39
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)