Feb 17, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
Henrik Zetterberg (lower-body injury) will be a game-time decision tonight as the Red Wings face Nashville in search of their record-extending 22nd straight home victory.
“Right now looks like he will play but final decision after warm-up,” Wings GM Ken Holland texted the Detroit Free Press.
Zetterberg suffered the injury Tuesday versus Dallas.
“It felt a little bit better,” he told reporters after taking the morning skate. “It’s the first time I skated since the game (Tuesday) so it felt all right. Still day to day.”
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 19
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 30
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 26
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting (44)