Feb 17, 2012, 3:32 PM EDT
Henrik Zetterberg (lower-body injury) will be a game-time decision tonight as the Red Wings face Nashville in search of their record-extending 22nd straight home victory.
“Right now looks like he will play but final decision after warm-up,” Wings GM Ken Holland texted the Detroit Free Press.
Zetterberg suffered the injury Tuesday versus Dallas.
“It felt a little bit better,” he told reporters after taking the morning skate. “It’s the first time I skated since the game (Tuesday) so it felt all right. Still day to day.”
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 1
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 2
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 25
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 3
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 9
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 16
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 75
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)