Feb 17, 2012, 2:36 PM EDT
It’s becoming a bit of a tradition in Vancouver – good citizens cleaning up the day after idiot Canucks fans make a mess.
The Globe and Mail’s David Ebner reports via Twitter that a group of school kids showed up to scrub off the graffiti that was sprayed on Milan Lucic’s family church in Burnaby, BC.
We assume at some point the kids stopped peering in the windows and actually got to work.
Anyway, it’s not surprising that this story is getting some traction; however, the majority of Canucks fans must be getting tired of taking heat for the actions of a dim-witted minority. The only real solution is to round up all the idiots and throw them off a cliff, but the “law” says that’s not an option.
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 40
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 10
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 39
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 21
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)