Feb 17, 2012, 2:36 PM EST
It’s becoming a bit of a tradition in Vancouver – good citizens cleaning up the day after idiot Canucks fans make a mess.
The Globe and Mail’s David Ebner reports via Twitter that a group of school kids showed up to scrub off the graffiti that was sprayed on Milan Lucic’s family church in Burnaby, BC.
We assume at some point the kids stopped peering in the windows and actually got to work.
Anyway, it’s not surprising that this story is getting some traction; however, the majority of Canucks fans must be getting tired of taking heat for the actions of a dim-witted minority. The only real solution is to round up all the idiots and throw them off a cliff, but the “law” says that’s not an option.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 2
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 5
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 1
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 10
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 17
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)