Feb 17, 2012, 2:36 PM EST
It’s becoming a bit of a tradition in Vancouver – good citizens cleaning up the day after idiot Canucks fans make a mess.
The Globe and Mail’s David Ebner reports via Twitter that a group of school kids showed up to scrub off the graffiti that was sprayed on Milan Lucic’s family church in Burnaby, BC.
We assume at some point the kids stopped peering in the windows and actually got to work.
Anyway, it’s not surprising that this story is getting some traction; however, the majority of Canucks fans must be getting tired of taking heat for the actions of a dim-witted minority. The only real solution is to round up all the idiots and throw them off a cliff, but the “law” says that’s not an option.
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 0
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 0
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 39
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9