Feb 17, 2012, 2:36 PM EDT
It’s becoming a bit of a tradition in Vancouver – good citizens cleaning up the day after idiot Canucks fans make a mess.
The Globe and Mail’s David Ebner reports via Twitter that a group of school kids showed up to scrub off the graffiti that was sprayed on Milan Lucic’s family church in Burnaby, BC.
We assume at some point the kids stopped peering in the windows and actually got to work.
Anyway, it’s not surprising that this story is getting some traction; however, the majority of Canucks fans must be getting tired of taking heat for the actions of a dim-witted minority. The only real solution is to round up all the idiots and throw them off a cliff, but the “law” says that’s not an option.
- IIHF, NHL to meet next month to discuss World Cup (Updated) 0
- Caps unveil new Winter Classic jerseys 19
- Drouin out 3-4 weeks with fractured thumb 3
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 8
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 10
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 35
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)