Feb 17, 2012, 3:05 PM EST
In bullet form:
—- Sidney Crosby skated with the Penguins today.
—- His balance issues have been corrected.
—- He’s still having headaches, though they’re getting more “tolerable.”
—- He’s not cleared for contact.
—- He only skated with teammates because ice wasn’t available to skate by himself.
—- No timetable for return.
Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 14
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11