Feb 13, 2012, 8:14 PM EDT
I’ve run into a few identical twins that were actually semi-distinguishable, but to be fair, they were attractive women who warranted a few extra looks. Most would probably agree that the Sedin twins could pull off the “switch jerseys and no one would really notice” routine with relative ease (aside from maybe No. 33 suddenly taking more shots than No. 22).
So if we lived in alternate universe in which self-portraits took human form, it would be super-easy to tell the two apart. Henrik (on the left) would look pretty much the same aside from his creepy dead eyes. Daniel (right side in photo), however, would have an unsettling grin and a misshapen face.
In a rare instance, reality > fantasy, at least if you ask me.
(H/T to Puck Daddy)
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 0
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 20
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 30
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 30
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)