Feb 13, 2012, 8:14 PM EST
I’ve run into a few identical twins that were actually semi-distinguishable, but to be fair, they were attractive women who warranted a few extra looks. Most would probably agree that the Sedin twins could pull off the “switch jerseys and no one would really notice” routine with relative ease (aside from maybe No. 33 suddenly taking more shots than No. 22).
So if we lived in alternate universe in which self-portraits took human form, it would be super-easy to tell the two apart. Henrik (on the left) would look pretty much the same aside from his creepy dead eyes. Daniel (right side in photo), however, would have an unsettling grin and a misshapen face.
In a rare instance, reality > fantasy, at least if you ask me.
(H/T to Puck Daddy)
- Report: Salary cap ‘may be around’ $70 million next season 9
- TGIF: Five NHL games to watch this weekend 3
- Report: Laviolette a candidate to replace Capuano 18
- Sharks say Fleury was ‘shaky’ and ‘fighting it’ in 44-save victory 49
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) 54
- Seguin (concussion) cleared to play tonight 0
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ 87
- Will the Rangers use a compliance buyout on Richards? 10
- Malkin (lower body) to miss tonight’s game versus Sharks 20
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ 59
- Bylsma: Sharks are NHL’s best, ‘with all due respect to Chicago’ (87)
- Flyers’ Couturier: ‘We’re starting to believe in ourselves’ (59)
- Boychuk boarded by Pacioretty, taken off on stretcher (Update: has movement in extremities) (54)
- Lehtonen shines, Roussel agitates as Stars beat ‘Hawks (53)
- Video: Canucks’ Bieksa fights Rangers’ Boyle, then kicks Boyle’s helmet (52)