Feb 13, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
The New York Rangers have made no bones about their dissatisfaction regarding the decision to fine (but not suspend) Dominic Moore for his hit on Ruslan Fedotenko. Shanahan already took to Twitter to elaborate on the verdict, but that might not be enough for some.
Here’s a further video explanation (because reading and social media are venues for suckers).
Something tells me that the Rangers, their fans and Fedotenko’s agent* probably won’t be satiated by this, either. Give Shanny credit for trying to at least clarify things, though.
* – Seriously, a lot of people complained about this.
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 3
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 13
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 19
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 11
- Update: Wild’s Harding out indefinitely with fractured foot 20
- Johansen heads home from Columbus as talks get even messier 23
- Kesler accuses Vancouver media of making up stories, ‘throwing people under the bus’ 22
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal 52
- Mike Yeo is pretty unhappy with Minnesota’s goalie situation 22
- Much to his relief, Lecavalier will start season at center 21
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (61)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (52)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)