Feb 13, 2012, 7:53 PM EST
The New York Rangers have made no bones about their dissatisfaction regarding the decision to fine (but not suspend) Dominic Moore for his hit on Ruslan Fedotenko. Shanahan already took to Twitter to elaborate on the verdict, but that might not be enough for some.
Here’s a further video explanation (because reading and social media are venues for suckers).
Something tells me that the Rangers, their fans and Fedotenko’s agent* probably won’t be satiated by this, either. Give Shanny credit for trying to at least clarify things, though.
* – Seriously, a lot of people complained about this.
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 13
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 42
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 26
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 31
- Goalie nods: Luongo’s first game back with Panthers, Neuvirth makes Sabres debut 12
- Report: Kuznetsov terminated KHL deal, headed to Washington 20
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 34
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 36
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 7
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 49
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Sabres announce Pat LaFontaine resigns as president of hockey operations (66)