Feb 13, 2012, 7:53 PM EDT
The New York Rangers have made no bones about their dissatisfaction regarding the decision to fine (but not suspend) Dominic Moore for his hit on Ruslan Fedotenko. Shanahan already took to Twitter to elaborate on the verdict, but that might not be enough for some.
Here’s a further video explanation (because reading and social media are venues for suckers).
Something tells me that the Rangers, their fans and Fedotenko’s agent* probably won’t be satiated by this, either. Give Shanny credit for trying to at least clarify things, though.
* – Seriously, a lot of people complained about this.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5