Feb 13, 2012, 10:38 PM EDT
Eric Staal‘s elbow on Tomas Plekanec might get some attention from the league, but Plekanec’s “reaction” certainly drew Mike Milbury’s ire. Delight in his rambunctious reaction to that hit and recent suspension-related trends (“Suspend me for liking it”) and relish Keith Jones’ attempt to play the devil’s advocate:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Staal ended up having a great game as his two goals helped trigger a 5-3 comeback win for the Carolina Hurricanes. Should the elder Staal brother sit out a couple games with a suspension for the hit, just get a fine or nothing at all?
Perhaps more importantly: do you find yourself aligned with Milbury’s viewpoint or do you oppose it? Share your thoughts in the comments (but try to be nice, please).
(Editor’s note: I might steal Milbury’s “Cry me a concussion river” line either way.)
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 18
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 16
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)