Feb 12, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
It was a special night in the desert for Jeremy Roenick as they honored his years spent with the Coyotes by inducting him into their Ring Of Honor at Jobing.com Arena.
Roenick spent six seasons with the Coyotes and helped lead them to the playoffs in four of those six years. While he’s sure to be in the Hockey Hall of Fame one day, being honored while another former team, the Blackhawks, was in town made the night that much more special.
Check out the ceremonies from last night.
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 4
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 3
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 16
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12