Feb 12, 2012, 10:35 AM EDT
It was a special night in the desert for Jeremy Roenick as they honored his years spent with the Coyotes by inducting him into their Ring Of Honor at Jobing.com Arena.
Roenick spent six seasons with the Coyotes and helped lead them to the playoffs in four of those six years. While he’s sure to be in the Hockey Hall of Fame one day, being honored while another former team, the Blackhawks, was in town made the night that much more special.
Check out the ceremonies from last night.
- BREAKING: Kessel traded to the Penguins 8
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 4
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 5
- Neely was ‘surprised’ that Hamilton didn’t want to sign with Bruins 11
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 26
- NHL, Coyotes deny report that team is moving to Vegas 32
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 63
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 25
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 91
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 19
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (91)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)