Feb 12, 2012, 8:34 PM EST
Before Sunday’s game, Hockey Fights hadn’t credited 35-year-old Lubomir Visnovsky with a single fight over the course of his NHL career. Then he decided to trade blows with Derick Brassard and, well, you can see what happened below.
Brassard doesn’t exactly have a long and illustrious career as a fighter either, but we think he got the better end of this exchange. On top of the standard five minutes for fighting, Visnovsky was also given a roughing minor and a game misconduct. Needless to say, we don’t expect Visnovsky to make a habit of dropping the glove.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35