Feb 10, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
The New York Rangers are furious with Dominic Moore for his hit on Ruslan Fedotenko, but the NHL’s only medium-strength mad about it. The league decided to fine the agitating Tampa Bay Lightning center $2,500 instead of giving him a suspension.
There wasn’t much elaboration about the decision as the NHL only says that the fine is “for an interference infraction that caused an injury” to Fedotenko.
Check out video of the check below and let us know if Moore deserves a suspension, just a fine or no discipline at all. (If you put a check in the “suspension” box, feel free to share how long you think he should have been forced to sit.)
- Playoffs Tonight: Can ‘Hawks solve Rask? 10
- Sakic: If we keep top pick, we’ll likely draft a forward 8
- Report: Flyers will buy out Briere, Bryzgalov another story (Updated) 33
- Report: Flyers, Ducks talking about Bobby Ryan 56
- Marchand accuses ‘kitty cat’ Shaw of eye gouging 88
- Quenneville says Hossa is ‘likely’ to play Game 4 12
- Datsyuk announces three-year, $22.5 million extension with Red Wings 12
- Bruins go ‘above and beyond’ to take 2-1 series lead 47
- Chicago’s powerless power play — it’s a problem 4
- Discuss: Bruins smother ‘Hawks, take 2-1 series lead 92
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead