Feb 10, 2012, 9:05 PM EST
The New York Rangers are furious with Dominic Moore for his hit on Ruslan Fedotenko, but the NHL’s only medium-strength mad about it. The league decided to fine the agitating Tampa Bay Lightning center $2,500 instead of giving him a suspension.
There wasn’t much elaboration about the decision as the NHL only says that the fine is “for an interference infraction that caused an injury” to Fedotenko.
Check out video of the check below and let us know if Moore deserves a suspension, just a fine or no discipline at all. (If you put a check in the “suspension” box, feel free to share how long you think he should have been forced to sit.)
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35