Feb 10, 2012, 9:05 PM EDT
The New York Rangers are furious with Dominic Moore for his hit on Ruslan Fedotenko, but the NHL’s only medium-strength mad about it. The league decided to fine the agitating Tampa Bay Lightning center $2,500 instead of giving him a suspension.
There wasn’t much elaboration about the decision as the NHL only says that the fine is “for an interference infraction that caused an injury” to Fedotenko.
Check out video of the check below and let us know if Moore deserves a suspension, just a fine or no discipline at all. (If you put a check in the “suspension” box, feel free to share how long you think he should have been forced to sit.)
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 16
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13