Feb 8, 2012, 10:56 AM EDT
Rapper Lil’ Jon was a big time supporter of the Atlanta Thrashers. Being from Atlanta it made it easy to support the home team. Now that the Thrashers have moved to Winnipeg though, he’s taken up with someone new as he was busy hanging with the Montreal Canadiens last night in Montreal.
Considering that Lil’ Jon was even asked about buying the Thrashers last year when the team was desperate to stay in Atlanta shows that he’s at least a big enough hockey fan to care. Seeing Lil’ Jon sipping wine during the game and then later posing with P.K. Subban as well as Rene Bourque shows that it must be nice to be a celebrity.
Now if we can get Lil’ Jon to show up at the NHL Awards sometime with his giant chalice, then we’re talking about a good time.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5