Feb 8, 2012, 10:56 AM EDT
Rapper Lil’ Jon was a big time supporter of the Atlanta Thrashers. Being from Atlanta it made it easy to support the home team. Now that the Thrashers have moved to Winnipeg though, he’s taken up with someone new as he was busy hanging with the Montreal Canadiens last night in Montreal.
Considering that Lil’ Jon was even asked about buying the Thrashers last year when the team was desperate to stay in Atlanta shows that he’s at least a big enough hockey fan to care. Seeing Lil’ Jon sipping wine during the game and then later posing with P.K. Subban as well as Rene Bourque shows that it must be nice to be a celebrity.
Now if we can get Lil’ Jon to show up at the NHL Awards sometime with his giant chalice, then we’re talking about a good time.
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1