Feb 8, 2012, 9:01 PM EDT
The New Jersey Devils edged the New York Rangers in a tight, contentious 1-0 game last night. That win gives the Devils five victories in a row, placing them fifth in the East.
Mike Milbury believes that the Devils are sending a message with their physicality while Keith Jones wonders if John Tortorella was wise to rile his divisional opponents up. Milbury also gets a little testy with host Russ Thaler, which is always good TV:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Quenneville gets $25,000 fine for ‘bush-league move’ 6
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 40
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 17
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 12
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 16
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 61
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 24
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 64
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1