Feb 8, 2012, 9:01 PM EST
The New Jersey Devils edged the New York Rangers in a tight, contentious 1-0 game last night. That win gives the Devils five victories in a row, placing them fifth in the East.
Mike Milbury believes that the Devils are sending a message with their physicality while Keith Jones wonders if John Tortorella was wise to rile his divisional opponents up. Milbury also gets a little testy with host Russ Thaler, which is always good TV:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 6
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 11
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63