Feb 8, 2012, 1:14 PM EDT
Yesterday, Dunkin’ Donuts announced the renewal of its sponsorship deal with Boston Bruins sophomore sensation Tyler Seguin. The agreement includes Seguin’s participation in various radio and social media campaigns, continued work as a brand ambassador and arm candy for some lucky girl — or guy — this Valentine’s Day.
One promotion references Sequin by the number he wears on his Bruins sweater — 19.
“Male and female fans can show their love for #19 by entering for a chance to win ‘The Romance & Bromance Tyler Seguin Sweepstakes’ by clicking on the ‘Tyler Seguin Sweeps’ tab on the Dunkin’ Donuts Facebook page through Feb. 9,” Dunkin’ said.
“Six lucky fans will win lunch with Tyler Seguin for themselves and a friend, a $19 Dunkin’ Donuts card, and Boston Bruins gear. The sweepstakes are open to Massachusetts and New Hampshire residents 18 years of age or older.”
Just in case you were questioning the authenticity and/or legitimacy of this promotion — check out what’s poppin’ on Dunkin’s Facebook page:
“Dunkin’ Donuts fueled me through last year’s season, and I’m thrilled that we’ll continue to work together in 2012,” Seguin said in a statement. “I particularly enjoyed the community involvement through my work with Dunkin’ Donuts last year and look forward to meeting even more Bruins and Dunkin’ fans through the partnership.”
Seguin then took a deep breath and prepped himself for his Valentine’s Day date with Shawn, a 19-year-old B’s fan from Marblehead.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 42
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 63
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 27
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (63)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)