Feb 7, 2012, 10:16 AM EDT
Such was the case last night for the Ducks defenseman against the Calgary Flames when Sbisa was given a five-minute major and a game misconduct for headbutting Flames forward Tim Jackman. Jarome Iginla would score on the major power play and send the game to overtime where the Ducks would win in an eight-round shootout.
Was it a malicious Ram-Man style attack with the skull or was it just a pure accident? That’s up to Brendan Shanahan to potentially decide. You can judge for yourself thanks to this video from The Score.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5