Feb 7, 2012, 9:20 PM EST
Things have been rocky for the Philadelphia Flyers lately, but getting a key offensive player back might be the antidote. Danny Briere made his return to Philly’s lineup tonight after missing six games due to a concussion that left him shaking his head.
So can he help the Flyers turn things around? It’s currently 0-0 against the New York Islanders, but the NBC Sports Network gang discusses his overall impact:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Stomach flu makes Lightning’s Johnson a surprise scratch 0
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 5
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 8
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 11
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 33
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2