Feb 7, 2012, 9:20 PM EDT
Things have been rocky for the Philadelphia Flyers lately, but getting a key offensive player back might be the antidote. Danny Briere made his return to Philly’s lineup tonight after missing six games due to a concussion that left him shaking his head.
So can he help the Flyers turn things around? It’s currently 0-0 against the New York Islanders, but the NBC Sports Network gang discusses his overall impact:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5