Feb 6, 2012, 5:46 PM EST
The fight – Sestito’s third of the game – occurred Sunday at Madison Square Garden during New York’s 5-2 victory.
After watching the video a few times, it looks like a hair-pull to me. The question is, was the hair the principal point of contact? And did Prust put his hair in a vulnerable position? Tough to say for sure. These things are always so subjective.
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 4
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 9
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 24
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11