Feb 6, 2012, 5:46 PM EDT
The fight – Sestito’s third of the game – occurred Sunday at Madison Square Garden during New York’s 5-2 victory.
After watching the video a few times, it looks like a hair-pull to me. The question is, was the hair the principal point of contact? And did Prust put his hair in a vulnerable position? Tough to say for sure. These things are always so subjective.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5