Feb 6, 2012, 5:46 PM EDT
The fight – Sestito’s third of the game – occurred Sunday at Madison Square Garden during New York’s 5-2 victory.
After watching the video a few times, it looks like a hair-pull to me. The question is, was the hair the principal point of contact? And did Prust put his hair in a vulnerable position? Tough to say for sure. These things are always so subjective.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 5
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 15
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28