Feb 6, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Big development out of Montreal this morning during Penguins practice: Sidney Crosby skated with the team without a non-contact jersey, playing right wing on a line with Steve Sullivan and Cal O’Reilly.
More, from Rob Rossi of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review:
Sportsnet’s Louis Jean notes this is Crosby’s first official practice since his latest setback and while the club said there’ no timetable for his return to games this week, seeing No. 87 return to practice is an intriguing development.
The Montreal game is the last of Pittsburgh’s current four-game road trip — the Penguins will have four days off before their next game, a home date against the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54