Feb 6, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Big development out of Montreal this morning during Penguins practice: Sidney Crosby skated with the team without a non-contact jersey, playing right wing on a line with Steve Sullivan and Cal O’Reilly.
More, from Rob Rossi of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review:
Sportsnet’s Louis Jean notes this is Crosby’s first official practice since his latest setback and while the club said there’ no timetable for his return to games this week, seeing No. 87 return to practice is an intriguing development.
The Montreal game is the last of Pittsburgh’s current four-game road trip — the Penguins will have four days off before their next game, a home date against the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)