Feb 6, 2012, 12:02 PM EDT
Big development out of Montreal this morning during Penguins practice: Sidney Crosby skated with the team without a non-contact jersey, playing right wing on a line with Steve Sullivan and Cal O’Reilly.
More, from Rob Rossi of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review:
Sportsnet’s Louis Jean notes this is Crosby’s first official practice since his latest setback and while the club said there’ no timetable for his return to games this week, seeing No. 87 return to practice is an intriguing development.
The Montreal game is the last of Pittsburgh’s current four-game road trip — the Penguins will have four days off before their next game, a home date against the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)