Feb 1, 2012, 12:03 PM EST
One night after blowing a three-goal lead in the third period and losing the shootout in Pittsburgh, the Maple Leafs will get two key players back for the rematch against the Penguins in Toronto.
The Leafs earned a point with last night’s 5-4 shootout loss, but they should’ve earned two. How they respond tonight will be interesting to see.
Toronto sits eighth in the Eastern Conference, one point of ahead of Florida, which has two games in hand.
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 2
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 20
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)