Jan 31, 2012, 7:55 PM EST
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Want further reading material on that matter?
- Here’s the most recent post recapping the press conference.
- The Penguins medical staff’s review revealed “no evidence” of a neck fracture – past or present.
- An anonymous doctor believes that Crosby should retire.
- Crosby’s pal Tom Brady recommended one of the specialists he’s visiting.
- A Pittsburgh columnist stirred a frenzy wondering how the Penguins staff could supposedly miss a broken neck.
- Amid all the drama, don’t forget that Crosby has been skating.
- Cardiac Cats: Panthers win as Reimer, Leafs fade in third 8
- Report: Canes’ Jordan Staal to make season debut Monday 1
- ‘We can build on this': Devils lose with Lou Lamoriello behind the bench 7
- Video: Nyquist scores OT winner on incredible individual effort 8
- Video: Ovechkin crushes Letang, Capitals cruise by the Penguins 7
- Video: Prout, Lucic drop the gloves in highly anticipated scrap 75
- Video: NHL on NBC panel breaks down the coaching situation in New Jersey 4
- Lou Lamoriello unveils highly unorthodox coaching plan 37
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks, Kings renew hostilities 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Can Capitals take advantage of depleted Penguins? 2
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld