Jan 31, 2012, 7:55 PM EDT
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Want further reading material on that matter?
- Here’s the most recent post recapping the press conference.
- The Penguins medical staff’s review revealed “no evidence” of a neck fracture – past or present.
- An anonymous doctor believes that Crosby should retire.
- Crosby’s pal Tom Brady recommended one of the specialists he’s visiting.
- A Pittsburgh columnist stirred a frenzy wondering how the Penguins staff could supposedly miss a broken neck.
- Amid all the drama, don’t forget that Crosby has been skating.
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 3
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld