Jan 31, 2012, 7:55 PM EST
This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Want further reading material on that matter?
- Here’s the most recent post recapping the press conference.
- The Penguins medical staff’s review revealed “no evidence” of a neck fracture – past or present.
- An anonymous doctor believes that Crosby should retire.
- Crosby’s pal Tom Brady recommended one of the specialists he’s visiting.
- A Pittsburgh columnist stirred a frenzy wondering how the Penguins staff could supposedly miss a broken neck.
- Amid all the drama, don’t forget that Crosby has been skating.
- Wild coach accuses Sharks of embellishment 0
- Lundqvist hooked after three first-period goals as Rangers’ woes continue 20
- Burke wants the Flames to be — yep, you guessed it — more ‘truculent’ 40
- Flames fire GM Jay Feaster 36
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 19
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 37
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 83
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 33
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (184)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld