Jan 31, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
What Jaromir Jagr says, goes.
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that Jagr says he’ll suit up tonight for the Flyers against Winnipeg. Jagr missed the Flyers’ last two games before the All-Star break with a lower body injury believed to be yet another groin ailment.
Jagr has missed different stretches of time this season with other groin tweaks and the Flyers are hoping he can put that all behind him this time.
Considering how quirky groin injuries can be and how they can be re-aggravated at a moment’s notice, Flyers fans should just hope that Jagr can keep his groin in shape enough to make it through the playoffs without incident.
- Jack Adams Award finalists to be announced tonight 2
- Video: Flames stun Ducks in OT to get back in the series 8
- Video: Controversial no-goal call on Flames 13
- Video: Crawford, Kane help Blackhawks push Wild to brink of elimination 51
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 1
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 49
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 25
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 66
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (83)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (79)
- New York second: Capitals stun Rangers for 1-0 series lead (76)