Jan 31, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
What Jaromir Jagr says, goes.
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that Jagr says he’ll suit up tonight for the Flyers against Winnipeg. Jagr missed the Flyers’ last two games before the All-Star break with a lower body injury believed to be yet another groin ailment.
Jagr has missed different stretches of time this season with other groin tweaks and the Flyers are hoping he can put that all behind him this time.
Considering how quirky groin injuries can be and how they can be re-aggravated at a moment’s notice, Flyers fans should just hope that Jagr can keep his groin in shape enough to make it through the playoffs without incident.
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 9
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 2
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 15
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 17
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 26
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)