Jan 31, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
What Jaromir Jagr says, goes.
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that Jagr says he’ll suit up tonight for the Flyers against Winnipeg. Jagr missed the Flyers’ last two games before the All-Star break with a lower body injury believed to be yet another groin ailment.
Jagr has missed different stretches of time this season with other groin tweaks and the Flyers are hoping he can put that all behind him this time.
Considering how quirky groin injuries can be and how they can be re-aggravated at a moment’s notice, Flyers fans should just hope that Jagr can keep his groin in shape enough to make it through the playoffs without incident.
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 0
- Avs’ Parenteau (knee) likely out for remainder of regular season, playoffs unclear 0
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 14
- NHL postpones Blue Jackets-Stars game following Peverley’s collapse 17
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 13
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 22
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 35
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)