Jan 31, 2012, 11:11 AM EDT
What Jaromir Jagr says, goes.
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that Jagr says he’ll suit up tonight for the Flyers against Winnipeg. Jagr missed the Flyers’ last two games before the All-Star break with a lower body injury believed to be yet another groin ailment.
Jagr has missed different stretches of time this season with other groin tweaks and the Flyers are hoping he can put that all behind him this time.
Considering how quirky groin injuries can be and how they can be re-aggravated at a moment’s notice, Flyers fans should just hope that Jagr can keep his groin in shape enough to make it through the playoffs without incident.
- Flyers’ Mason broke his right pinky finger playing ball hockey 11
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame 56
- It’s back! PHT’s Team of the Day summer series starts tomorrow 7
- Pens sign Spaling — two years, $4.4 million 13
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 30
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 18
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 46
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 59
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 21
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Lindros, LeClair and Desjardins to be inducted into the Flyers Hall of Fame (61)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (59)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (46)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)