Jan 31, 2012, 11:11 AM EST
What Jaromir Jagr says, goes.
CSNPhilly.com’s Tim Panaccio reports that Jagr says he’ll suit up tonight for the Flyers against Winnipeg. Jagr missed the Flyers’ last two games before the All-Star break with a lower body injury believed to be yet another groin ailment.
Jagr has missed different stretches of time this season with other groin tweaks and the Flyers are hoping he can put that all behind him this time.
Considering how quirky groin injuries can be and how they can be re-aggravated at a moment’s notice, Flyers fans should just hope that Jagr can keep his groin in shape enough to make it through the playoffs without incident.
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 2
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 57
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 28
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 80
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Video: Penguins hold on to beat Capitals for first time this season 29
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (81)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)