Jan 27, 2012, 5:02 PM EST
Now, we all know Suter’s more likely to sign with the Preds if Shea Weber signs, and vice-versa, but you have to wonder if both of them are waiting to see if management gets aggressive before the Feb. 27 trade deadline.
If GM David Poile wants to prove to Suter and Weber that ownership is serious about winning a Stanley Cup, actions will speak louder than words. The Predators need forwards, and they needed them yesterday.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny 0
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52