Jan 27, 2012, 10:41 PM EDT
Sidney Crosby‘s absence from the 2012 NHL All-Star Game might seem deafening to some, but he’s not giving up on the 2011-12 campaign altogether.
ESPN’s Craig Custance reports that Crosby’s been skating “pretty much” all week as he hopes to make a second comeback this season. Custance reports that he did some skating in both Atlanta and Los Angeles as he does a Carmen Sandiego tour of specialists.
Of course, there’s the inevitable caveat: he still doesn’t have a timetable for a return.
No other details were revealed as far as his progress, so we’ll just have to settle for that little nugget for now.
- Stars win one night after Peverley collapse, give Miller first Blues loss 4
- Crosby, Pens continue recent dominance of Ovechkin, Caps 24
- Terry Trafford’s body found in Michigan on Tuesday 8
- PHT Extra: What happens if the Caps miss the playoffs? 17
- Wings can’t afford regulation loss to Jackets 6
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter 60
- NHL on NBCSN: Capitals fight to earn first win vs. Penguins in 26 months 11
- Vanquished: Isles stun Canucks with seven-goal third period 27
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 23
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 19
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (71)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (60)