Jan 27, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Before the All-Star Game roster was announced, Alex Ovechkin said he’d go on vacation if he wasn’t chosen. Then he was chosen. Then he was suspended. Then he said he wasn’t going to Ottawa because he was suspended. So now he’s on vacation in Florida, as website Alex Ovetjkin reports.
(Image via @mtaubenfeld94)
No angle here. I’d go somewhere warm if I could, too. Might not wear camo shorts though.
PS — Kids are still doing the flat-brimmed hat thing?
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 2
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 8
- Two down, one to go: Wings ink Tatar to three-year, $8.25M deal 11
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 63
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 22
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)
- Arena deal in jeopardy? Glendale mayor requests investigation into ‘clear violation’ of state law (42)
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal (42)