Jan 27, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
Before the All-Star Game roster was announced, Alex Ovechkin said he’d go on vacation if he wasn’t chosen. Then he was chosen. Then he was suspended. Then he said he wasn’t going to Ottawa because he was suspended. So now he’s on vacation in Florida, as website Alex Ovetjkin reports.
(Image via @mtaubenfeld94)
No angle here. I’d go somewhere warm if I could, too. Might not wear camo shorts though.
PS — Kids are still doing the flat-brimmed hat thing?
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 0
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 6
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 38
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 45