Jan 27, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Before the All-Star Game roster was announced, Alex Ovechkin said he’d go on vacation if he wasn’t chosen. Then he was chosen. Then he was suspended. Then he said he wasn’t going to Ottawa because he was suspended. So now he’s on vacation in Florida, as website Alex Ovetjkin reports.
(Image via @mtaubenfeld94)
No angle here. I’d go somewhere warm if I could, too. Might not wear camo shorts though.
PS — Kids are still doing the flat-brimmed hat thing?
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38