Jan 27, 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Before the All-Star Game roster was announced, Alex Ovechkin said he’d go on vacation if he wasn’t chosen. Then he was chosen. Then he was suspended. Then he said he wasn’t going to Ottawa because he was suspended. So now he’s on vacation in Florida, as website Alex Ovetjkin reports.
(Image via @mtaubenfeld94)
No angle here. I’d go somewhere warm if I could, too. Might not wear camo shorts though.
PS — Kids are still doing the flat-brimmed hat thing?
- Peverley asked to return to game following ‘cardiac event’ 12
- NHL postpones Blue Jackets-Stars game following Peverley’s collapse 15
- Peverley hospitalized, conscious after collapsing on Stars bench (Update) 11
- Sens’ Ceci won’t return after Weber’s shot lacerates his ear (Update) 7
- Gillis pleads his case: ‘We are enduring a challenging period’ 21
- Nolan gets a game for punching ‘unsuspecting’ Joensuu 32
- It doesn’t sound like 3-on-3 overtime is going to be a thing 38
- Blues finish night on top of NHL standings after shootout win 15
- Kings’ Nolan gets double-minor for punching Oilers’ Joensuu 54
- Extended overtime likely to be on agenda in GMs’ March meeting 42
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (70)
- Report: Flyers table ‘substantial offer’ for Kesler, also inquiring about Edler (59)