Jan 27, 2012, 1:00 PM EST
Before the All-Star Game roster was announced, Alex Ovechkin said he’d go on vacation if he wasn’t chosen. Then he was chosen. Then he was suspended. Then he said he wasn’t going to Ottawa because he was suspended. So now he’s on vacation in Florida, as website Alex Ovetjkin reports.
(Image via @mtaubenfeld94)
No angle here. I’d go somewhere warm if I could, too. Might not wear camo shorts though.
PS — Kids are still doing the flat-brimmed hat thing?
- Video: Projected rise in salary cap could have some players ‘licking their lips’ 0
- Discuss: Blackhawks score big on Rivalry Night on NBCSN 27
- Crosby: If I had to guess Thornton’s suspension, I’d say 10 games 49
- Cowen gets two-game suspension for hit on Girgensons 12
- Rangers must consider Callahan’s injury history in contract talks 13
- The Chip ‘n’ Chase: Outrage over hockey violence, Gary Bettman is a happy man, Darryl Sutter is awesome, and more! 30
- Report: Isles coach Capuano not seen as problem 11
- Rivalry Night on NBCSN: Flyers challenge top-ranked Blackhawks 18
- Update: Ryan Callahan out 4-6 weeks with MCL sprain 15
- Four goals: Ovechkin wills Caps to stunning shootout win vs. Bolts 62
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (156)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (138)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (132)
- Orpik suffers from concussion, including memory loss (118)