Jan 26, 2012, 4:20 PM EDT
Ha! You clicked on it. See? You do want to read another story about what people are saying about Tim Thomas skipping a visit to the White House.
Over to you, Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick.
“[Thomas is] a phenomenal hockey player and he’s entitled to his views,” Patrick said on a radio show. “It just feels like we are losing in this country basic courtesy and grace.”
Patrick, a Democrat, went on to say that while he disagreed with many of former President George W Bush’s policies, he was still respectful when they met.
“I always referred to him as Mr. President, I stood when he came into the room. There are rules to live by.”
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 5
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 24
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 35
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 5
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25
- Under Pressure: In Washington? Take your pick 24