Jan 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Let’s face it, most post-game interviews lack much sizzle. You can’t totally blame players, really, because it’s probably difficult to be fascinating and articulate after an exhausting game of hockey.
Every now and then, there’s an athlete who gives a candid and interesting interview, though. Erik Cole did just that after the Montreal Canadiens shocked the Detroit Red Wings 7-2. Check out his very frank (and mostly encouraging) comments about teammate P.K. Subban in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Speaking of sending messages, will Subban respond to getting benched during last night’s game?This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Flames score center-ice goal against Canucks’ Lack 9
- Stars believe Lehtonen suffered concussion from Haula collision (update) 10
- Video: Stars retire Mike Modano’s jersey 9
- Rostislav Klesla passes on joining Sabres organization following trade 10
- Ryan Murray has knee surgery, likely done for season 1
- Washington finally signs top prospect Kuznetsov 32
- Roberto Luongo records the shutout in first game back with Panthers 31
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack 66
- Canucks’ Kassian gets three games for boarding Dillon 27
- TGIF: Why Lightning fans can be upset with St. Louis 32
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)
- Steve Moore remains shocked, disgusted about Todd Bertuzzi attack (66)