Jan 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Let’s face it, most post-game interviews lack much sizzle. You can’t totally blame players, really, because it’s probably difficult to be fascinating and articulate after an exhausting game of hockey.
Every now and then, there’s an athlete who gives a candid and interesting interview, though. Erik Cole did just that after the Montreal Canadiens shocked the Detroit Red Wings 7-2. Check out his very frank (and mostly encouraging) comments about teammate P.K. Subban in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Speaking of sending messages, will Subban respond to getting benched during last night’s game?This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 30
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 114
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 81
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (115)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (81)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (40)