Jan 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Let’s face it, most post-game interviews lack much sizzle. You can’t totally blame players, really, because it’s probably difficult to be fascinating and articulate after an exhausting game of hockey.
Every now and then, there’s an athlete who gives a candid and interesting interview, though. Erik Cole did just that after the Montreal Canadiens shocked the Detroit Red Wings 7-2. Check out his very frank (and mostly encouraging) comments about teammate P.K. Subban in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Speaking of sending messages, will Subban respond to getting benched during last night’s game?This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 36
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)