Jan 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EDT
Let’s face it, most post-game interviews lack much sizzle. You can’t totally blame players, really, because it’s probably difficult to be fascinating and articulate after an exhausting game of hockey.
Every now and then, there’s an athlete who gives a candid and interesting interview, though. Erik Cole did just that after the Montreal Canadiens shocked the Detroit Red Wings 7-2. Check out his very frank (and mostly encouraging) comments about teammate P.K. Subban in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Speaking of sending messages, will Subban respond to getting benched during last night’s game?This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)