Jan 26, 2012, 8:00 AM EST
Let’s face it, most post-game interviews lack much sizzle. You can’t totally blame players, really, because it’s probably difficult to be fascinating and articulate after an exhausting game of hockey.
Every now and then, there’s an athlete who gives a candid and interesting interview, though. Erik Cole did just that after the Montreal Canadiens shocked the Detroit Red Wings 7-2. Check out his very frank (and mostly encouraging) comments about teammate P.K. Subban in the video below:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Speaking of sending messages, will Subban respond to getting benched during last night’s game?This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head 154
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller 98
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ 120
- Lecavalier out 3-4 weeks with non-displaced fracture in back 8
- Islanders players hold closed-door meeting after ninth straight loss 15
- Penguins’ Neal has phone hearing for knee on Bruins’ Marchand 90
- Shawn Thornton confirms hearing with NHL Department of Player Safety (Updated) 88
- Video: Penguins’ Neal knees Bruins’ Marchand 69
- Penguins announce Brooks Orpik ‘alert and conscious’ (Updated) 47
- Shawn Thornton: ‘People could probably criticize that I’m a little too honorable’ 78
- Video: Penguins’ Orpik stretchered off ice; Bruins’ Thornton given match penalty (182)
- Neal suspended five games for kneeing Marchand in the head (154)
- Pens put Orpik on IR (128)
- Bruins coach admits Thornton crossed the line, slams Pens for not being ‘truthful’ (120)
- Report: Dion Phaneuf will face hearing for hit on Kevan Miller (98)