Jan 25, 2012, 2:49 PM EDT
Apparently Tuesday was “Aged 90s Celebrities Night” around the National Hockey League.
First up, diehard Toronto fan Mike Myers was at Nassau Coliseum to watch the Leafs beat the Islanders 4-3 in overtime:
Dave Andreychuk, Peter Backor, Andre Barbe, Charles Blair, George (Dusty) Blair, George Boothman, Gord Brydson, Red Carr, Murph Chamberlain, Robert Cimetta, Robert Copp, Harold Cotton, Brian Cullen, Miroslav Frycer, Bob Goldham, Bob Gracie, Harold Halderson, Hap Hamel, Ted Hampson, Darby Hendrickson, Jonas Hoglund, Buck Jones, Mike Kaszycki, Dave Keon, Craig Laughlin, Gerald Lowrey, Vic Lynn, Gus Marker, John McCreedy, John McLellan, Rudy Migay, Garry Monahan, Jim Morrison, Albert Pudas, Dave Reid, Rene Robert, Darryl Shannon, Jesse Spring, Matt Stajan, Bill Thoms, Dave Tomlinson, Stan Weir, Ron Wilson.
Has to be Frycer, right?
As for other celebrities watching hockey games…Pamela Anderson was at Rogers Arena last night to watch the Canucks beat the Oilers 3-2 in a shootout:
If you’re curious, Bruce Allen is a Canadian music agent/manager that’s worked with Bachman Turner Overdrive and Bryan Adams. So in the event the world is ever subjected to a Pam Anderson album, you know who to blame.
- It’s Ottawa Senators day on PHT 2
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 11
- In praise of John Tavares 14
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 26
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 19
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 39
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55