Jan 25, 2012, 2:49 PM EDT
Apparently Tuesday was “Aged 90s Celebrities Night” around the National Hockey League.
First up, diehard Toronto fan Mike Myers was at Nassau Coliseum to watch the Leafs beat the Islanders 4-3 in overtime:
Dave Andreychuk, Peter Backor, Andre Barbe, Charles Blair, George (Dusty) Blair, George Boothman, Gord Brydson, Red Carr, Murph Chamberlain, Robert Cimetta, Robert Copp, Harold Cotton, Brian Cullen, Miroslav Frycer, Bob Goldham, Bob Gracie, Harold Halderson, Hap Hamel, Ted Hampson, Darby Hendrickson, Jonas Hoglund, Buck Jones, Mike Kaszycki, Dave Keon, Craig Laughlin, Gerald Lowrey, Vic Lynn, Gus Marker, John McCreedy, John McLellan, Rudy Migay, Garry Monahan, Jim Morrison, Albert Pudas, Dave Reid, Rene Robert, Darryl Shannon, Jesse Spring, Matt Stajan, Bill Thoms, Dave Tomlinson, Stan Weir, Ron Wilson.
Has to be Frycer, right?
As for other celebrities watching hockey games…Pamela Anderson was at Rogers Arena last night to watch the Canucks beat the Oilers 3-2 in a shootout:
If you’re curious, Bruce Allen is a Canadian music agent/manager that’s worked with Bachman Turner Overdrive and Bryan Adams. So in the event the world is ever subjected to a Pam Anderson album, you know who to blame.
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 0
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 11
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 24
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 22