Jan 25, 2012, 2:49 PM EDT
Apparently Tuesday was “Aged 90s Celebrities Night” around the National Hockey League.
First up, diehard Toronto fan Mike Myers was at Nassau Coliseum to watch the Leafs beat the Islanders 4-3 in overtime:
Dave Andreychuk, Peter Backor, Andre Barbe, Charles Blair, George (Dusty) Blair, George Boothman, Gord Brydson, Red Carr, Murph Chamberlain, Robert Cimetta, Robert Copp, Harold Cotton, Brian Cullen, Miroslav Frycer, Bob Goldham, Bob Gracie, Harold Halderson, Hap Hamel, Ted Hampson, Darby Hendrickson, Jonas Hoglund, Buck Jones, Mike Kaszycki, Dave Keon, Craig Laughlin, Gerald Lowrey, Vic Lynn, Gus Marker, John McCreedy, John McLellan, Rudy Migay, Garry Monahan, Jim Morrison, Albert Pudas, Dave Reid, Rene Robert, Darryl Shannon, Jesse Spring, Matt Stajan, Bill Thoms, Dave Tomlinson, Stan Weir, Ron Wilson.
Has to be Frycer, right?
As for other celebrities watching hockey games…Pamela Anderson was at Rogers Arena last night to watch the Canucks beat the Oilers 3-2 in a shootout:
If you’re curious, Bruce Allen is a Canadian music agent/manager that’s worked with Bachman Turner Overdrive and Bryan Adams. So in the event the world is ever subjected to a Pam Anderson album, you know who to blame.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 20
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5