Jan 24, 2012, 1:26 PM EST
Right after the puck clanged the goalie, he got to his skates and headed directly to the dressing room area, stopping only briefly to angrily put his stick on the bench.
The agitated goalie spent time in the medical room with Tim Macre. The athletic trainer then met privately with coach Lindy Ruff.
When asked later if he was OK, Miller said, “Yeah,” and walked away.
Ruff added: “I think he’s OK.”
PS — Can you think of a worse goalie to hit up high with a shot during practice than Miller? I feel like he’d hold a grudge. Probably gonna give Gragnani the silent treatment for a month.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 3
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 14
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 58
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5