Jan 23, 2012, 3:47 PM EST
The house features five bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, and 11,000 square feet of space, slightly larger than PHT headquarters (yeah, but does Ovechkin have two solariums?)
Here’s a picture of the master bathroom. As you can see, it has a tub.
This next picture is of the library. I’m not going to make the Anchorman joke, but feel free.
Finally, here’s the spiral staircase, the dream staircase of every little girl that dreams of being a princess.
(Or, a 26-year-old hockey player that wants to do power slides down the railing with his bros.)
If you’re wondering who Ovechkin will be canoodling with (you’ll never read “canoodling” again on this site) at his new abode, check out “Maria Kirilenko is Alex Ovechkin’s ‘Queen‘”.
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 0
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 0
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 22
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 21