Jan 23, 2012, 3:47 PM EDT
The house features five bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, and 11,000 square feet of space, slightly larger than PHT headquarters (yeah, but does Ovechkin have two solariums?)
Here’s a picture of the master bathroom. As you can see, it has a tub.
This next picture is of the library. I’m not going to make the Anchorman joke, but feel free.
Finally, here’s the spiral staircase, the dream staircase of every little girl that dreams of being a princess.
(Or, a 26-year-old hockey player that wants to do power slides down the railing with his bros.)
If you’re wondering who Ovechkin will be canoodling with (you’ll never read “canoodling” again on this site) at his new abode, check out “Maria Kirilenko is Alex Ovechkin’s ‘Queen‘”.
- Canadiens push Lightning to brink of elimination with 3-2 win 1
- WATCH LIVE: Los Angeles Kings at San Jose Sharks (Game 2) 0
- Bad luck strikes twice: Lightning goal waved off, Stamkos takes knee to head 60
- WATCH LIVE: Tampa Bay Lightning at Montreal Canadiens (Game 3) 2
- Bruins handle Red Wings 4-1, tie series 1-1 34
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 53
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 85
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 24
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 28
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 49
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) (136)
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind (116)
- Flyers want to ‘punish’ McDonagh (113)
- That’s a raise: Flyers sign MacDonald to six-year, $30 million extension (91)
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes (85)