Jan 23, 2012, 3:47 PM EDT
The house features five bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, and 11,000 square feet of space, slightly larger than PHT headquarters (yeah, but does Ovechkin have two solariums?)
Here’s a picture of the master bathroom. As you can see, it has a tub.
This next picture is of the library. I’m not going to make the Anchorman joke, but feel free.
Finally, here’s the spiral staircase, the dream staircase of every little girl that dreams of being a princess.
(Or, a 26-year-old hockey player that wants to do power slides down the railing with his bros.)
If you’re wondering who Ovechkin will be canoodling with (you’ll never read “canoodling” again on this site) at his new abode, check out “Maria Kirilenko is Alex Ovechkin’s ‘Queen‘”.
- Agent: Subban hasn’t told me to make him NHL’s highest-paid D 16
- Devils sign Greene to five-year, $25M extension 10
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million 42
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ 54
- Gettin’ paid: Gardiner inks five-year, $20.25M extension with Leafs 15
- Report: Trottier to join Sabres’ coaching staff 19
- Blues sign former eighth overall pick Mueller 31
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center 45
- Eric Staal has surgery to repair ‘core muscle injury’ 6
- After not seeing ‘eye-to-eye’ with Carlyle, Reimer will compete for No. 1 gig 16
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal (63)
- Marchand on Plekanec: ‘I hate him. I can’t stand him’ (54)
- Trotz plans to let Johansson, Kuznetsov, and Burakovsky compete for time at center (45)
- Subban seeking $8.5 million in arbitration, versus the Habs at $5.25 million (42)
- Richards: If not for the cap, half the league would want to play for Hawks (36)