Jan 23, 2012, 3:47 PM EST
The house features five bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, and 11,000 square feet of space, slightly larger than PHT headquarters (yeah, but does Ovechkin have two solariums?)
Here’s a picture of the master bathroom. As you can see, it has a tub.
This next picture is of the library. I’m not going to make the Anchorman joke, but feel free.
Finally, here’s the spiral staircase, the dream staircase of every little girl that dreams of being a princess.
(Or, a 26-year-old hockey player that wants to do power slides down the railing with his bros.)
If you’re wondering who Ovechkin will be canoodling with (you’ll never read “canoodling” again on this site) at his new abode, check out “Maria Kirilenko is Alex Ovechkin’s ‘Queen‘”.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 30
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 3
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 12
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 24
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 51
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)