Jan 23, 2012, 3:47 PM EDT
The house features five bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, and 11,000 square feet of space, slightly larger than PHT headquarters (yeah, but does Ovechkin have two solariums?)
Here’s a picture of the master bathroom. As you can see, it has a tub.
This next picture is of the library. I’m not going to make the Anchorman joke, but feel free.
Finally, here’s the spiral staircase, the dream staircase of every little girl that dreams of being a princess.
(Or, a 26-year-old hockey player that wants to do power slides down the railing with his bros.)
If you’re wondering who Ovechkin will be canoodling with (you’ll never read “canoodling” again on this site) at his new abode, check out “Maria Kirilenko is Alex Ovechkin’s ‘Queen‘”.
- On carrying three goalies, and which teams might be forced to do it 1
- Bettman: NHL won’t expand ‘just to fulfill somebody’s notion of symmetry’ 7
- Report: Johansen lowers demands, but not low enough 32
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 8
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 44
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers (44)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)