Jan 20, 2012, 7:25 PM EDT
Video of the offending check is scarce or non-existent on Internet searches, so I’ll leave it to those who have strong opinions one way or another: is this a sufficient punishment for Antropov? Did he deserve a suspension instead? Or could it be that the minor penalty he received in the game itself was enough?
Share your thoughts in the comments and if you happen to know of video footage for the hit, by all means, feel free to post it.
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 21
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9
- It’s Toronto Maple Leafs day on PHT 10
- Fanspeak: Maurice Richard named greatest player in Canadiens history 15
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day on PHT 11