Jan 20, 2012, 7:25 PM EDT
Video of the offending check is scarce or non-existent on Internet searches, so I’ll leave it to those who have strong opinions one way or another: is this a sufficient punishment for Antropov? Did he deserve a suspension instead? Or could it be that the minor penalty he received in the game itself was enough?
Share your thoughts in the comments and if you happen to know of video footage for the hit, by all means, feel free to post it.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 8
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 14
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39