Jan 20, 2012, 7:25 PM EDT
Video of the offending check is scarce or non-existent on Internet searches, so I’ll leave it to those who have strong opinions one way or another: is this a sufficient punishment for Antropov? Did he deserve a suspension instead? Or could it be that the minor penalty he received in the game itself was enough?
Share your thoughts in the comments and if you happen to know of video footage for the hit, by all means, feel free to post it.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22