Jan 20, 2012, 7:25 PM EST
Video of the offending check is scarce or non-existent on Internet searches, so I’ll leave it to those who have strong opinions one way or another: is this a sufficient punishment for Antropov? Did he deserve a suspension instead? Or could it be that the minor penalty he received in the game itself was enough?
Share your thoughts in the comments and if you happen to know of video footage for the hit, by all means, feel free to post it.
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 9
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 3
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 10
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 3
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 20
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15