Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues used last night’s 1-0 victory against the Dallas Stars to vault themselves into a tie for the best record in the Western Conference with 60 points in 45 games. It’s no secret that the team turned the proverbial corner when Ken Hitchcock took over for Davis Payne at the beginning of November. They’ve earned points in 27 of 32 games under their new boss (21-5-6) and they’ve gone 11-0-2 in their last 13 games at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. No matter how you cut it, this team is streaking.
Watch as Keith Jones and Mike Milbury weigh-in on the Blues recent success.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 19
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1
- Comparing the shot differentials of all 30 teams 10
- PHT interviews Jim Nill, who’s ‘not surprised’ by Stars’ early-season struggles 2
- Mark Howe on his father’s health: ‘He’s back in the ballgame’ 3
- Holland: ‘I’m not against fighting’ 8
- Preds’ Neal fined for diving 25
- After surprising start, Flames sign Hartley to multi-year contract extension 5
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 11