Jan 17, 2012, 10:04 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues used last night’s 1-0 victory against the Dallas Stars to vault themselves into a tie for the best record in the Western Conference with 60 points in 45 games. It’s no secret that the team turned the proverbial corner when Ken Hitchcock took over for Davis Payne at the beginning of November. They’ve earned points in 27 of 32 games under their new boss (21-5-6) and they’ve gone 11-0-2 in their last 13 games at Scottrade Center in St. Louis. No matter how you cut it, this team is streaking.
Watch as Keith Jones and Mike Milbury weigh-in on the Blues recent success.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- WATCH LIVE: Kings at Blackhawks 0
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 1
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7